Read more about Osallistu Oulu
Instructions for voting
- Voting happens in osallistu.oulu.fi
- Click the Go to vote button on the front page. After clicking the button, you can see all the plans and you can vote for them.
- Familiarize yourself with the plans to be voted on. Read through the plans and choose them you like the most.
- Pick one of the plans you want to vote. Click the selection button on the right side of the view. You'll be directed to identifying.
- Identify yourself electronically through Suomi.fi using your personal online banking ID or mobile ID. Students studying in the schools of the City of Oulu can also vote with their own MPASSid credentials. Follow the instructions.
- After identifying, choose the plans you want to vote for. You can vote for one or more plans. The common budgets for voted plans can’t go over 70 000 euros. You can see summarization on the page. Click the selection button on the right side of the view. If you want change your choice, click selection button again.
- When you have chosen plans, click the Vote button to cast your vote. Your vote will be only saved after you have clicked the Vote button and confirmed your vote.
- Thank you for voting! If you changed your mind, you can delete the given votes and vote again. If needed, you can vote again during the whole voting period until May 28th, 2023.
- When you're ready, sign out.